Tuesday, November 30, 2010

China DIY: Halloween

Living in China brings out creativity to another level because of the lack of resources a.k.a Michaels and Jo-Anns (my favorite craft stores). We have to be resourceful and think way outside the box in our creation process. Halloween always pops up quicker than anticipated. This year I decided to be a lion. I made my mane out of recycled material from a local taylor. 

                             Prepping the Mane                                                 Does it fit?


 Photo courtesy of Sarah Colobong


         We decided Chris should be a zoo keeper since we were all dressed up as animals. We made his hat and bow tie out of cardboard and I painted his face in different colors. His costume came together very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment